Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday-I'm-N-Love

So we started the featured readings at Green Papaya last March. Too bad I was too friggin' busy to post the details. We featured the poetry of Mookie Katigbak, interviewed by Daryll Delgado. And it was grrreatt! Thanks Larry for the original idea!

Now it's April, and we're having another run. April 30 will focus on Chingbee Cruz, to be interviewed by Mark Cayanan. And since I'm not that ngarag this month, I've invited other people too. Rearders are: Hussein Macarambon, Mikael Co, Ramil Gulle, Peachy Paderna, Mia Tijam, Jay Bordon, Anina Abola, and Angelo Suarez.

If you want read, let me know. We're looking at a jam-packed night, but the more the manier. So let's eat, drink, read poetry. For the morrow is Labor Day. Woohoo.

*****
By the way, GP is at 124A Maginhawa Street, Teacher's Village East. Right beside St. Vincent School. A little after the big BayanTel building on Maginhawa corner Malingap, if you're coming from Sikatuna. After 4 months, I've finally learned exactly how to get there. Heehee.

There was a map sent to me once. See if I can get a hold of it again and post it here.

*****
PS. GP accepting applications to the Wednesdays open platform (WOP) residency program! Asteeeg.



*****
Spurs versus Suns, 81-72 at the end of 3. Too-doo-doo-doo...




No comments: