Friday, March 14, 2008

Oil hits $110 a barrel...

and I'm too busy to react.

Working two jobs is like... uhm, well, working two jobs. And I just have to survive March.

In other news, I found a biography on Matthew Arnold's "poetic life" at Booksale a couple of days ago. He quit poetry for duty is the gist, and I guess I bought it because I was scared how easy I could imagine myself in his shoes... Drama, no?

Anyway, I also realized that because of this blog, I no longer maintain a journal. And that's fucked up because what I write here is never 100% true. And if I don't write just for myself, where is that truth--my truth, anyway, going to end up?

Weird, weird, weird. Drama, drama, drama.

So if you don't hear so much from me from here, let's hope I'm writing somewhere else, something truer.

Bow.

1 comment:

slowmotion said...

MAY GANON!!! hehe
(palakpakan!!!!)

Good luck with March. It's about to end soon anyway.
And yes, maybe it's time to put up a new site all just for yourself. :-)

regards