Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Incoherent in Manila

I've just been to Cebu for a writers workshop, two days of non-stop words--spoken and written--, and in two languages (three, no, four! if you count me speaking in Tagalog and Hiligaynon with a Bisaya accent).

I left in the middle of a busy week at work--wala ko labot! But now I might be paying for it. Now, all my words condensed into powerpoint presentation syntax, mere hints really of full paragraphs of cause-and-effects, whys, and consequences.

Not that there is any regret. L. will attest to the single sentence that made it all worth it. Ask him to testify. Ask me to ask him to testify.

Do you understand? It doesn't matter. Love na ito.

Un/fortunate that I love both writing and my work and there is only time for one at a time. Haay.

No comments: