Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The you'll-never-see-in-Cosmo Quiz

What is your geekoid factor?

1. My hair is ______
(A) Short and well-combed.
(B) Longer than acceptable.
(C) Necessary to keep my brain warm.

2. Glasses or Contacts?
(A) Contacts! Definitely more flattering.
(B) Glasses. No fuss, no muss.
(C) Glasses. They don't make contacts in my grade.

3. I don't leave home without __________
(A) My cell phone.
(B) My laptop.
(C) My TI-92.

4. Binary code is ________
(A) Something I will never use.
(B) The law that makes bigamy illegal.
(C) My mother-tongue.

5. Do you enjoy alcohol?
(A) Yes, once in a while.
(B) Yes, everyday.
(C) Yes, I like to disinfect every so often.

6. Boxers or briefs?
(A) Boxers. I like to move it move it.
(B) Briefs. Tightie-whities for the family jewels.
(C) Depends on my mom. She still dresses me.


Star Trek or Star Mall? Just how geeky are you? Check the comments section for analysis!

1 comment:

dreyers said...

Mostly As: Boring. You're too conventional. Live a little.

Mostly Bs: Boring. You're too pa-cute. Get over it.

Mostly Cs: Dude, your scores are way over the top! (So what else is new?) But tell your mom to stop. Just Stop.