Tuesday, August 05, 2008

connect the dots.

It's nearing 5:30 and I am still in the office. This is not bad, as I arrived past 10. But my brain, like the PICC aircon, automatically shuts down at 5. Below, 5 proofs of purchase.


*****
Random Question

F: 11 + 16?
A: 21.
F: Hindi kaya.
A: Ay. 17!

*****
Random Thought

You know how the phrase "blood drained between ___ legs" means so much different when you change the pronoun? Disgusting, yes. But I do have a point:

1: His brain stopped working as blood drained between his legs.
2: Her brain stopped working as blood drained between her legs.

*****
Random conversation in another time

F: Pero alam mo, if I could travel anywhere in the world, I'd go to Athens. Ikaw?
A: Prague na siguro.
F: Siyeeet...

*****
Random Chismis

P: Huy, nakita ko si J____ sa Gateway nung weekend.
A: Ows? So near my house!
P: May ka-date nga eh.
A: Ako yu--
P: Lalake.

*****
Random Phonecall

A: Hello, may I speak with the secretary of Senator ________?
S: Ay, sorry, wala siya dito ngayon.
A: Okay. Ano po yung pangalan nung secretary? Para siya na lang po ang hahanapin ko next time.
S: Ah, hindi ko alam eh. Basta hindi ako yun.

*****

Yun lang po. Bow.

1 comment:

sarski said...

about your "random thought"...that was hilarious! :D