Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Post-Mortem, sort of

I meant to text this message to everyone, but I'm a cheapskate. A lazy cheapskate. But, here it is:

The reading at Green Papaya last night was great. I'm no shutterbug and my phone is cheap-without-camera-a-snatcher-will-not-steal--so I cannot provide any evidence, your honor. But I had a fucking great time. And I think everybody had a fucking great time. So thank you, thank you to all who came, who saw, who read, who clapped, who laughed, and who cried. Hahaha.

Ngyar. Just spreading the love.

2 comments:

slowmotion said...

Just to respond to your comment, which I just read:

um.... memory noh? what was it about again? hehehe

We are where our feet take us?
We are where the wind blows?
We are where our eyes set?

Again, I have no idea about how this is connected. :-)

dreyers said...

Basta Viva Santo NiƱo! Hahaha