Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A-Z: or, The Complete Guide

Right. As if.

Yay! Survey!

A - Available
Uhm... Yes? Yes! (Wink, wink.)

B - Best Friend
Alej. And we've sworn to become lesbians (and marry each other) if we aren't married by 40. So by 39 and 3/4, I think she plans to become one of those mail-order brides, while I'll probably jump off that 7th floor balcony of my old building.

C - Crush
Nonoy Baclao. Oh yeah.

D - Dad's Name
Antonio. Or Tony. Or "Sir"--Hehe, my dad's a teacher, so.

E - Easiest Person To Talk To
Strangers? because I'm really skilled at small talk even though I hate it.

F - Favorite Band
Now: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms
Bears. Gummy or otherwise.

H - Hometown
Ilo-ilo. Where people say everything twice, to emphasize.

I - Instrument
An iPod? I actually have a harmonica which I don't know how to play. See Q.

J - Job
Extortion. Yes, I get paid to ask money from people.

K - Kids
None. No thanks. Not now. Not yet. (Sorry, Mom and Dad.)

L - Longest Car Ride
From Iloilo City to Boracay. 6 ass-numbing hours.

M - Milk Flavor
Full Cream. Fuck the fat content. Or strawberry milk-shake!

N - Number Of Siblings
2. Used to be 3.

O - One Wish
Two conditions?

P - Phobia
Arachno-. I swear, give me a snake over a spider any day.

Q - Favorite Quote
"You know how to whistle, don't you Steve?"

R - Reason To Smile
When someone's taking your pcture?

S - Song You Last Heard
Summer wind--Sinatra. Wow both start with S too.

T - Time You Woke Up
From 6:30 to 7:30 AM today, my alarm clock was on snooze. Got up (finally!) at 7:45.

U - Unknown Fact About Me
You tell me.

V - Vegetable
Brocolli.

W - Worst Habits
Smoking. Drinking. Procrastination. Pick one.

X - X-Rays You've Had
Chest and teeth. I've never broken a bone in my body. Knock-on-wood.

Y - Your Favorite Food
Spanish--I've been craving callos lately.

Z - Zodiac Sign
Libra. It's all about balance, dude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tag: jun, corin, melai, rocs, and kodi
--drey