Friday, October 06, 2006

This shit is almost a palindrome.

Whenever I start complaining that my life is boring, please, please! somebody slap me.

In the last 4 or 5 years, I've noticed that whenever I curse my nothing-is-happening life (which happens about once a year), shit starts to happen. Drama, complications, problems, or just about any one of the your garden-variety psycho stuff(break-ups, hell-at-work, scholarships-to-Japan (haha!), non-scholarship-to-Japan, stalkers, asshole boyfirends, other people's asshole boyfriends, stereo-receivers-being-fried... you know, the usual shit) start to happen to me.

Well, this time around, the shit hasn't exactly hit the fan yet. And since I'm not planning on getting shit-faced, I'm ducking, big time:

My life is great! My life is happ'ning! I feel rrrreeeeevvvved! Yeeehaaw!

Okay, that should do me for now. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It won't hit the fan no more. Yey! Let's celebrate life. :)