Tuesday, December 02, 2008

When in doubt, waste time.

1. If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
A library and rec room with a big stereo. No ice cream maker and ice cream parlor for this Barbie! Wait...

2. I have a fear of:
Big, hairy... spiders.

3. What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house:
Uga or dried fish, lots and lots of fruits, tubo!

4. What did you weigh when you were born?
Less than what I'd like to lose now, probably.

5. What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
How big is the island? I'll vote him off the island. Rape, murder, it's just a shot away, it's just a shot away...

6. What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
Cheat on him too, with someone better-looking, and better in bed.

7. Do you stalk anyone on myspace?
Nope, I like to google google. I like to... Google!

8. I find the thought of childbirth:
Painful.

9. Next door to my house was:
Pen Medina. Seriously. I almost fell down the little canal leading to the house once, becase he was staring at me and I didn't want to look away first. He smiled.

10. My feet are:
Sooo ugly. Especially with the Polish/Indonesian-flag toenail. I really have to go to the salon.

11. My preferred style of jeans are:
Comfortable.

12. Why is your #1 your #1?
Because I always look out for it.

13. Know how to cook?
If I feel like it.

14. I am annoyed by:
Stupidity and insincerity and impoliteness.

15. What is the worst way you were dumped?
Over the phone. Because I cheated on him. According to him.

16. What sea creature scares you?
Jelly fish. Yes, from experience.

17. What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
Black. I would have said so when I was in Japan, too. But apparently, the Japanese are born with blond hair, that turn blue, or green, or purple (yes! purple) when they (especially the women) grow old.

18. What object have you broken most recently?
Hmmm. I sat on my glasses recently, but I guess they're unbreakable.

19 . Name one of the Spice Girls.
Britney Spears.

20. What was the last thing to make you cry?
The remaining balance in my bank account.

21. What are the stems on wine glasses for?
To hold with three fingers while your pinky is in the air.

22. My favorite shoes are:
Chucks.

23. Can you use chopsticks?
For anything other than eating? Nope.

24. Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Water trumps earth everyday.

25. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
What serial killer won't you find disturbing? Okay... I'm getting bored na.

26. Who knows a secret or two about you?
Anybody who's willing to buy me drinks and keep them coming.

27. Have you ever burned yourself?
Who hasn't?

28. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
The me who's so bored she's doing this survey.

29. Where is your sister right now?
Which one? But probably both in school.

30. Do you believe that love lasts forever?
Not as long as this survey. Has it been a thousand years, darling?

31. What are you listening to?
Fiona Apple. Paper bag.

32 . What do you smell like?
What the fuck? Like freshly laundered linens. A meadow. The reddest rose. Vanilla ice cream. What the fuck?

34. Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
God.

35. What's the most confusing thing for you?
That people think I look Indian. Would you stop it already?

36. Do you have any bad habits?
Why? What have you heard?

37. Did you ever wanted to be a teacher?
I have been a teacher.

38. What is your favorite color?
Okay. I quit.

39. Is there something that you're waiting for?
This.


I tag anyone who has the time.

No comments: