Sunday, September 21, 2008

i heart nonoy.

Ha! I'm not supposed to have time for this, given a presentation due tomorrow which I have yet to start--but, let me just repeat this: I love Nonoy Baclao.

And that block on meierhoffer at the end of the fourth, with ra-ra-rasputin ending up on the floor and Nonoy stepping over to growl over him... Yaaah. Help me, I'm melting.

Anyway. Here's a proposition: Nonoy, can I be your girlfriend for two weeks? I swear two weeks is all I'm asking for. Kahit post-season pa. My sister blocked this proposal with a mocking "He has a girlfirend, no?" but I'm like, so? Given for example, you've been together two years, what's two weeks? 14 out of 365, two out of 52, 1/2 out of 12. Surely this is not too much to ask?

You don't even have to introduce me to anyone, let alone your friends, or parents.

But of course, I'm being silly. And untruthful.

Fact is we plan to have a huge banner at game two: Pakasli ko, Noy!

If ever I've said anything remotely sarcastic in the past about proposals over the big screen during basketball games, I take it all back now.

No comments: