Friday, February 22, 2008

What the...?

This is what's wrong:

You like teams, and you like maybe some players from other teams. You hate some teams, and most probably only for a single player in that team. And then a weird trade happens, and it's all blown to bits.

And guys, maybe this half-assed analysis will seem silly and (gasp!) just-like-a-girl to you, but guess what? I am a girl (gasp!). Deal with it.

I love Pau Gasol. I hate the Lakers. Bad trade for me, good trade for Gasol.

I don't care about Shaq. I love the Suns. But I love Steve Kerr more. Go Steve Kerr.

I never liked Jason Kidd. I hate the Mavericks. Go for it, Kidd.

But the worst, the worst of the worst is Kurt Thomas to San Antonio. I hate Thomas. I love, love, love the Spurs! I mean sure, Francisco Elson was a wash. Brent Barry is injured, but he shoots threes! Can Thomas do that?

You know who I suddenly miss? Nazr Mohammad. And is he still with the Knicks? Well, good luck to him.

Okay, I'll shut up now. The last time I ran my mouth about basketball, I lost 500 bucks on a bet.

No comments: