Friday, March 10, 2006

Who's who?


Some of the portraits I did when I was into people's faces. My problem most of the time is getting the relations/proportions just right, and as you can see, the nose can sometimes be too long, or the cheeks too puffy, the lips crooked...

I hate drawing hair too! I think that's the most difficult feature to capture, somehow it's almost impossible for me to draw it so that it looks real enough.

But, who's who? Can you guess? Here are some clues:
  1. He was (still is?) full of angst in Seattle in the early 90's;
  2. This guy is wanted in the Middle East;
  3. The son of a great musician and songwriter;
  4. She was a poet and painter, a beautiful woman all around.

Sadly, I think that your guessing all four will be better for my ego than yours--I have no prizes to give. Just humor me.


No comments: